[Xen-users] XCP: high availability options

The Xen.org website says that there is not high availabiity options in XCP. And by HA, I mean, if a host node fails, that the vm was start on another available host. But also migration for work load balancing would be great too.

Is this true? There is no HA available? If so, what are the alternatives? If HA is available, can somepone point me to the docs or settings to configure this?

thanks!