[Xen-users] new xcp1.0 installation problem

When I install xcp1.0 on the computer (Lenovo Think Workstaion D20), the installing process stop allways at 94%; meanwhile the event log shows "writing file /tmp/root/tmp/xapi-squeezed-0.2-unknown.i686.rpm"; using the interactive termimal, I find xapi-squeezed-0.2-unknown.i686.rpm hasn't been written to this dir. After this operation the interactive termimal is suspended.

In desperation, I choose install xcp0.5 on this computer. However, this time, xcp point out this machine has not any harddisk. On the other hand, the computer asks that driver program must be provided by means of floopy disk which cannot be gotten now.

Who can help me solve my xcp installation problem as soon as posibble?

Thanks,

Sinserely,

Luke

2011-04-21