Xen 4+ vs. Xen 3 (Was Re: [Xen-users] active list?)

  • To: Randy Katz <rkatz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 21:43:30 -0400
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sun, 01 May 2011 18:44:57 -0700

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 4:41 PM, Randy Katz <rkatz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Todd,

Hi Randy,

This is a great question for the list.

Here is some information on Xen 4.1 in case you haven't seen it yet.
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Xen4.1
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/MigrationGuideToXen4.1%2B
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/HostConfiguration/Networking

Maybe others can comment on what they are using based on your questions below?