[Xen-users] Xen 4.1.0, multiple network interfaces, network-bridge failing to create multiple bridges

Hi *,

  having built Xen 4.1.0 and running my Dom0 on Slackware 13.1, I'm
trying to assign different physical network interfaces to different
DomU guests:

vif = [ 'bridge=ethX' ]

in the DomU configuration files.

My /etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge script, however, doesn't create more
than one bridge:

root@cen:~# /etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge start netdev=eth0
root@cen:~# /etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge start netdev=eth1

only creates the eth0 bridge.

There is a check in the script that prevents it from creating more than
one bridge:

(...)
op_start () {
(...)
   if [ `brctl show | wc -l` != 1 ]; then
        return
   fi

Why ? Is that a bug, a feature, or is it something that came in in the
process of building Xen ? Did I miss something somewhere ?

Thanks,

Jan