[Xen-users] Monitoring hardware in Domain-0 - core temperature specifically

Hi,

I got a bright idea to monitor CPU core temperature using 'lm_sensors'.
I was testing on my quad-core desktop machine and everything seemed great.

However - my Domain-0 has just two VCPU's assigned to it and this is
exactly what 'sensors' report.

Any ideas about how to work around that besides letting Domain-0 use all
CPUs?

  Regards, Danilo

--
Danilo Godec, sistemska podpora / system administration

Predlog! Obiscite prenovljeno spletno stran www.agenda.si

ODPRTA KODA IN LINUX
STORITVE : POSLOVNE RESITVE : UPRAVLJANJE IT : INFRASTRUKTURA IT :
IZOBRAZEVANJE : PROGRAMSKA OPREMA

Visit our updated web page at www.agenda.si

OPEN SOURCE AND LINUX
SERVICES : BUSINESS SOLUTIONS : IT MANAGEMENT : IT INFRASTRUCTURE : TRAINING :
SOFTWARE