Re: [Xen-devel] AW: [Xen-users] /etc/defaults/xendomains file being ignored withXen 4.1

On Tue, 2011-04-19 at 12:36 +0100, Carsten Schiers wrote:
> Same for me since 4.something with the following /etc/defaults/xendomains:

Perhaps running the initscript manually with "sh -x" will show what's
going on? Especially if you can compare working and non-working.

Any chance you have a stale /etc/sysconfig/xendomains which is
hiding /etc/defaults/xendomains?

I'd hazard a guess this is related to changeset 22179:b59f87f56b1e which
happened between 4.0 and 4.1.

Ian.