Re: [Xen-users] Xen VM Create Question

fyi - as I sent before, I disabled kudzu, stopped it, even rebooted, and same behaviour.

Randy

On 5/5/2011 10:30 AM, Joseph Glanville wrote:
Hi Randy,

As Todd noted kudzu is the culprit here. Disable it and it will stop
overwriting your configs on boot.
Kudzu is only useful on physical servers where your hardware might
change etc, but it's really just annoying.
It is actually designed to detect and autoconfigure new hardware.

Joseph.