Re: [Xen-users] XCP 1.0, Guest access to local device.

  • To: ramus56 <ramus56@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dustin Marquess <dmarquess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 11:26:25 -0700
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 09 May 2011 11:28:18 -0700

>From what I can tell, XCP doesn't normally offer this functionality,
although I was able to do exactly that using a USB drive, as XCP seems
to treat removable drives differently.

Can somebody confirm that this isn't supported?  It seems like it
should be possible with some SM hackery, since it works for removable!

-Dustin