Re: [Xen-users] Intermittent network in HVM domU

On 05/10/2011 03:17 AM, Michael South wrote:
> You checked the MAC and IP addresses, right?
>
> --
> Michael South
> msouth@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:msouth@xxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks a lot for that question!
I just had the same problem: While setting up a new debian domU I was
wondering why the network was so slow just on that vm. I noticed that
there was a burst of traffic every now and then. First I thought - like
Roberto - it was a scheduling problem. But your comment caused me to
check the MAC address of that machine and it was in fact the same like
on another vm *silly me*.

--
Mark Dokter - System Administrator
Institute for Computergraphics and Vision - http://www.icg.tugraz.at