Re: [Xen-users] XenServer Denial of Service patch details?

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 09:51:45AM -0700, Melody Bliss wrote:
> Does anyone have any details of the XenServer DOS patch?

This smells like CVE-2011-1166. Please always cite the CVE designation.

> One of my coworkers got the following email from Citrix stating that
> XenServer has a patch. Does anyone know if the DOS attach is XenServer
> specific or if it also applies to Xen?

It applies to Xen and is fixed in 4.1 and pending for 4.0.

Bastian

--
Worlds are conquered, galaxies destroyed -- but a woman is always a woman.
                -- Kirk, "The Conscience of the King", stardate 2818.9