Re: [Xen-users] Slow networking problem in dom0

Did you try tcpdump allready to examine it with wireshark, to see i there are problems with the flows ( like retransmitted paquets ) , i had this problem on virtualbox that maid the network very slow. Another option is to not bridge but route the network, at least to see if it works. Also did you check your stats on the interfaces and on the bridge for errors ?
can you post the result of : ifconfig -a on the host.
Is there any relevant logs ( dmesg ).
Thanks.