Re: [Xen-users] PV networking issue in 2.6.38.6 and 2.6.39-rc7

As far as getting 2.6.38.6 running as dom0, few moments ago I have just made a working version by patched it with gentoo rebased patches, and so far everything runs nicely :-) But this means all in-kernel xen code is probably replaced with stuff from those patches..