[Xen-users] IPV6 Details on Xen Hypervisor

Hi Experts,

Our product supports Xen hypervisor on RHEL and SUSE in our environment. Now we
are going to support IPV6 support for all hypervisors.

Can you please provide me details for Xen related to IPv6 support.I am
expecting pointers on

- Whether Xen supports ipv6
- Whether Protocol(like SSH etc) used in communication (North/south) supports
IPv6.

Please provide me pointers on the details of IPv6 on Xen.

Regards,
Chamanesh