Re: [Xen-users] XCP jumbo frames in vm

  • To: Gregory Durham <gregory.durham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Dustin Marquess <dmarquess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 15:05:11 -0700
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 18 May 2011 15:06:42 -0700

Is there a reason you're not using PV? The RealTek emulated NIC is buggy and horrible, and I wish XenServer/XCP would let you change it like normal Xen.  I believe Citrix's stance was that they only supported HVM (Windows) VMs when running their PV drivers so that the issue was moot.
You might be able to hack the code you let you use e1000, which might work, but you're really better off using PV.

-Dustin