RE: [Xen-users] nvidia drivers do not seem to work on xen kernels

I am also sure that it is not the case (nouveau).

I installed opensuse11.4 as a last trial.

But I've got same error with the trial before (centos 5.5, xen provided by
centos)

Let me elaborate little bit.

Test...
 1. nvidia-smi works fine
 2. devicequery also works fine.
 3. except devicequery, all applications fail. Error message is same "
cudaSafeCall() Runtime API error : all CUDA-capable devices are busy or
unavailable."

Nvidia-smi & device query means it is possible to access the device correctly.

I guess,,, the problem is cudasafecall doesn't work at all even though the
function is used in almost all GPU programs.

I hope somebody to break this monster..