Re: [Xen-users] Finally cracked the mystery of motherboards with Vt-d support

Some Intel motherboards have VT-d (made by Intel, not MSI/Asus/etc).

I have an Intel S5520HC mobo which supports VT-d and has enough
expansion slots... You might want to take a look at it

http://www.intel.com/products/server/motherboards/s5520hc/s5520hc-overview.htm

Oh sorry, I was talking about non-server boards.

And btw. the situation on Intel boards is the same. Only QXX chipsets with VPro support Vt-d.

--
Mgr. Simon Toth