[Xen-users] Custom kernel XEN

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Karol Chmurzyński <chmuri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 16:54:04 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 25 May 2011 07:54:52 -0700

Hi there.

For First i just wanted to say hello to all mega minds XEN experts:).
I have a little problem with XEN kernel. I have cloud computing and in this architecture we use XEN wirtualization.I wanted to have a custom debian based kernel witch fallowing modules   tun imq ipv6 qos ipip iptables (full). Its there a way to download a Kernel patched XEN on debian and then make the coustom one? Or i have to make a normal one and then patch it? Sorry for maybe noob question but i know that here are experts who could help me. Thanks in advance.

--
Pozdrawiam Karol Chmurzyński