[Xen-users] Problems with PVUSB drivers

Hello,

I've got xen 4.1.0 running on a fedora 2.6.32.40 dom0 kernel.  I have a
windows 7 guest machine with the gplpv drivers installed. I've also
applied the pvusb driver patch to my kernel which I got here:

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2011-01/msg00354.html

When I run

xm usb-hc-create win7 0 8

to create a virtual host controller on my windows 7 guest two entries
appear in the device manager on my guest.  One is the "USB Root Hub" and
the other is the "Xen PVUSB Device Driver".  However the USB Root hub says:

"This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the
drivers required for this device. (Code 31)"

When I try to attach a device (a mouse for example). with:

xm usb-attach 0 1 5-1

Nothing happens on the guest, but my mouse stops working on dom0.  Does
anyone have any suggestions?

- John