[Xen-users] DMIDecode on Xen 4.1.0 not working (has /dev/mem handling changed from Xen 3.x to 4.1.0?)

I'm trying to run dmidecode on a linux 2.6.38.7 kernel running as Dom0 to find
out about the underlying hardware. Unfortunately when I run this under a Xen
4.1.0 all I get back is an error message saying "No SMBIOS nor DMI entry point
found. sorry.". If I run the same system, but not under the Xen 4.1.0
hypervisor, everything works fine, and when I did this under a 3.x Xen
hypervisor everything worked fine too.

Since dmidecode looks at /dev/mem to find the information, has something
changed to how /dev/mem is handled? Is there a way I get dmidecode to work?

thanks,

Anthony Wright.