[Xen-users] Blank screen (but not frozen) on boot with Xen 4.1 and 3.0-rc1 pv_ops (was: Re: Blank screen (but not frozen) on boot with Xen 4.1 and 2.6.38 pv_ops)

Am 17.05.2011 15:21, schrieb Claudiu CurcÄ:
> After hitting <enter> in grub, I can see the XEN hypervisor booting
> (messages prefixed with (XEN) ) but when it gets to the actual dom0
> kernel, the image stays blank forever.

Same problems here:
dom0 boots fine, but without any output.

I tried 3.0-rc1, actually.

I disabled all framebuffer related kernel options. Just simple VGA
console. Also tried console=hvc0 or console=xvc0 or something similar.

Any ideas?

Regards,
  Sven