Re: [Xen-users] Inter VM communication

On 06/01/2011 01:15 PM, Achala Aryal wrote:

Hi:
I have two HVM domU ubuntu 10.04 Lts and Window XP running. I have
assigned PCIe device to each of this domU. I would like to communicate
these two VM. Can anyone give me some idea on how to do. I did some
research on IVC but unable to get answer. Anything will be appreciated.

Anju

I create a bridge in dom0 (whether tied to a real interface or not it up to you), and then connect a new interface on the VMs to it. Then inter-node comms can simply be 'eth1' or what have you.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:              digimer@xxxxxxxxxxx