[Xen-users] Migration with Open vSwith

Hello everybody,

I have a problem when I migrate a virtual machine from one xen to another xen.
If I tag the port of the vm for example I make a ovs-vsctl add-port br0 vif1.0
tag=1 and then I make xm migrate vm1 xen2 --live. The vm1 on the xen2 has no
vlan tag. If someone have an idea to configure vlan in the vm1.cfg or to
persist the config during the migration.

My config is Debian squeeze with Xen 4.0 and Open vSwitch 1.1.0

Thanks in advance

Francis