Re: [Xen-users] XCP and Gluster

What do you recommend for such configuration:
Say, we have 4 servers, each with 12 drives. I want to distribute and replicate xen images over all servers in such manner that:
*) live migration works
*) *any* one of 4 server may fail still leaving *all* images accessible.
*) Will work over Infiniband (not only using ipoib)
*) It would be a big plus, if filesystem do not require separate metadata/transaction/management/you-name-it server or at least provide machanism for transparent fileover.

I was reading deocumentation of number of network filesystems and GlusterFS seemed the best choice.