[Xen-users] ubuntu kernels 2.6.39+ don't boot as hvm domU

Hi!

I tried booting ubuntu natty/oneiric domUs with 2.6.39 and 3.0rc1
linux-image packages, but they all "just stop" after the kernel is
loaded and the init process should take over.

The problem must be within the linux-image package, since natty domUs
with the standard 2.6.38 kernel boot just fine.
I also have debian and gentoo domUs running 2.6.39 without issues, so
it's definately an ubuntu issue.

I know, this list is for general xen usage, but I already filed a bug
report @ubuntu (didn't receive a response yet) and just wanted to know
if anybody has come accross this issue?

kind regards, Mark