[Xen-users] XCP storage

Hello,

I have setup XCP using the install .iso and have been trying to do an install
over http, this has failed miserably each time. So now I want to just carve out
an lvm from the disk and put my .iso files in there and install off of them.
How is this done?

I can create an lvm easy enough but I am not sure how to mount it and expose it
to XCP. Is there some type of magic I am missing? Is there a good manual that
explains this and gives some examples? Is the storage.pdf file from the xen
site what everyone else has used to understand this and do what I am trying to?

Thanks for any guidance,

Jon