Re: [Xen-users] Iptables and Xen

Le 10/06/2011 08:32, Abhishek Bichhawat a écrit :
Hi,

I have been trying to filter out domU packets from dom0 using iptables.
I tried the following:

iptables -I FORWARD -m physdev --physdev-in peth0 --physdev-out vif1.0 -j domU
iptables -A domU -j DROP

This rules matches flawlessly here (debian 2.6.32-5-xen-amd64).
Are you sure you specify the correct ifnames in your iptables rules?

I expect that this should drop all the packets meant for domU, but this does not happen in my case. The domU is able to receive and send packets as before.

kindly help.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Abhishek Bichhawat