[Xen-users] Newbie with Xen Cloud Platform.

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Rafael Weingartner" <rafaelweingartner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 23:49:05 -0300
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 19:50:21 -0700

Hey guys,

I am very new with Xen Cloud Platform, I am trying to use the XCP to do some tests. But it's been a little hard to find information like what I should do to create a resource pool. So far I have this structure. Two servers with the XPC installed. Both server are using a NFS that is a Windows file share(I attached the windows file server in the Xen Servers), In both servers I have a storage repository mapped to â192.168.2.1\Xen-storageâ called VMs. So I have this:

xenserver1
IP: 192.168.2.101

xenserver2
IP: 192.168.2.102

Windows file share
192.168.2.1\Xen-storage

I feel so embarrassed asking this question. I really tried to find a way to do that, although I couldn't figure out how to do that.
What do I have to do to create a resource pool using my two servers with this structure that I have?
If you guys know any how to that could help me, I would be so thankful.