[Xen-users] XL Toolstack with Routed Networking

Hey,

I've been messing around with Xen 4.1.0 and bridged networking configuration
for a little while and it seems rock solid. Not had any issues at all. I like
how it defers bridge setup to the OS configuration as well.

However now that I'm looking at Xen 4.1.0 with routed networking I cannot find
any documentation on what to setup host wise to get the routed networking
working.

So far I have installed Xen 4.1 with konrad's 2.6.39.x kernel, added entries to
sysctl for proxy arp and ip forwarding on 'all' and 'eth0' interfaces, and have
configured /etc/xen/xl.conf replacing vif-bridge with vif-route script.

Starting up a VM with XL doesn't add a VIF for the VM to dom0 and doesn't
appear to route the IP what so ever.

Has anyone else come across this and possibly knows how I could get it sorted?

Iain