[Xen-users] encrypted virtual machines

Hi all,

I am looking everywhere but cannot find such a nice solution. I need to create lots of encrypted PV domUs. I find some how tos, but for such 15 domUs it will be mess.

I am using XEN 4 and LV as disk for every machine. I also tried to install HVM machine a set up encrypted disk via installation steps but actually, I can read some data from this LV under HVM encrypted machine.

Has anybody some advices?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

--