Re: [Xen-users] Problema with Dom0 network after, reboot/shutdown HVM Guest.

  • To: Scott Trevithick <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 10:29:13 -0400
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, oper.ml@xxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 07:31:11 -0700

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 9:09 AM, Scott Trevithick <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Same problem here with the same distribution and 64 bit box. Mine is an HP
> DL380 G7, 4 network cards. I am using Xen's default network bridge
> (network-script network-bridge), which includes just 1 of the 4 available
> NICs in the bridge.
>
> It appears as though it may be a problem with the distribution rather than
> anything hardware related.

I would suggest to do network traces on all sides of the network
connection (the bridge, the vif, and the domU nic) with a tool like
tcpdump or wireshark. Then you can narrow down which part of the
connection is not receiving the packets.

Thanks,
Todd

> Scott

Todd Deshane