[Xen-users] GPLPV on windows 7, clean shutdown not working in some case

We have many domUs windows 7 64 bit on production systems, all with build gplpv_Vista2008x64_0.11.0.238.msi. Randomly, during install shutdown monitor service wasn't created and we not understand why. All other things about gplpv are working, someone can help me to solve this problem please?