[Xen-users] http-traffic rejected, domU

Hi list,

i've been migrating our RAID1 system onto bigger drives. Therefor I've setup a new dom0 with a 2.6.32-5-xen-amd64 kernel and Xen in version 4.0, because there was a 2.6.19 kernel and xen 3.0.1 causing problems time by time.

My main problem is, that the domU running our intranet services (webserver, mail, databases etc) is not responding or rejecting each
attempt to connect to a service.

I think that the root cause of the problem is located in the network bridge settings from xen in dom0. Maybe someone can give me a kick in the right direction to get these things up and running until the doors are opened again :-)

As network option I've choosen (network-script network-bridge) and (vif-script vif-bridge) leading to the following outputs.

$# brctl show
eth0            8000.00241d89463a       no              peth0
                                                        vif1.0
                                                        vif2.0
                                                        vif3.0
                                                        vif4.0