Re: [Xen-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Rudi Ahlers wrote:
Why the hell do people keep inviting the WHOLE XEN List to Linked in?

WTF?????

Probably because it's not a real person, it's most likely a variation on a harvester that's picked up the list address from someone's infected machine. I see variations on this on other lists.

I'd guess that anyone responding will find themselves at a carefully crafted "personal" page which will then attempt to infect their machine with a drive-by download.

--
Simon Hobson