[Xen-users] Debian misbehaving in centos dom0

Hi,

This is the specifications

dom0
--------
[root@server ]# uname -r
2.6.18-238.12.1.el5xen
[root@server ]# uname -m
x86_64

domu
--------

root@test:~# uname -r
2.6.18-238.12.1.el5xen
root@test:~# uname -m
x86_64

My issue is like dom0 clock is moving too fast. Interestingly, it is
affecting ubuntu & debian domU. centos domU is just working fine.

Here is how I could recreate the problem.

root@test:~# date
Mon Sep 26 00:40:56 UTC 2011
root@test:~# date
Mon Sep 26 02:27:35 UTC 2011
root@test:~# date
Mon Sep 26 05:03:47 UTC 2011
root@test:~# time

real    1m27.712s
user    0m0.020s
sys     0m0.000s

I tried to enable xen independent wall clock in domU. But, this
doesn't seem to be solving issue.

I have verified that the same VM is working fine in another dom0 where
kernel is 2.6.18-194.26.1.el5xen.

Can anyone could give any insights into what might be wrong .

--
Thanks,
Sherin