[Xen-users] Time synchronization issue

Hi, I have Gentoo Linux dom0 and paravirtual domUs with Xen 3.4.2 all
of them with `/proc/sys/xen/independent_wallclock' set to 0 (dom0 and
domUs) but domUs aren't in sync with dom0.
I've noticed this after a while, because I saw a recent line in a log
file with the time in the future. Then I went to the dom0, set time
quickly with ntpdate and started ntpd. After this I noticed that all
domUs still had the same time so I waited... and waited to see the
changes take effect. Nothing happened. It's been a day since then, and
I can see dom0 and domUs are all acting as if they were configured to
use the independent wall clock. I was able to change the time of one
of the domUs and still see it differs both from dom0 and the other
domUs. I googled and searched the archives but couldn't find a way
out. It would really mean a lot to me not to have to maintain ntp in
all domUs...

Thanks a lot for your job!