Re: [Xen-users] how to compile python

Do you really need to compile it? If you afraid python 2.4 (too old to
live together), there is a python2.6 for CentOS (you can use it, but you
will get some warnings with obsolete xc/xs).

In any case, compiling for XCP is not differ from compiling for any
CentOS/RHEL.

Ð ÐÐÐ, 11/07/2011 Ð 21:36 +0530, shreyas pandya ÐÐÑÐÑ: