Re: [Xen-users] Memory Hot Plug

As far as I tried - nope, it cause hangs for guest.

But it was pretty long time ago (about 9 month) and I use some strange
branch from kernel.org.

But I sure, that memory hotplug (for adding and removing memory to/from
guest) does not requirer any special hardware requirements.

Ð ÐÑÐ, 08/07/2011 Ð 01:37 +0900, Daniel Castro ÐÐÑÐÑ: