Re: [Xen-users] gplpv driver correctly supports 9GB RAM in Windows 32bit?

Braindead, Digima, James:

 If windows 32bit Enterprise with PAE.
 As I understand I have PAE support for hvm

# Xm info | grep xen_caps
xen_caps: xen-3.0-xen-3.0-x86_64 hvm-3.0-x86_32p hvm-3.0-x86_32
hvm-3.0-x86_32p x86_64

/ --- # Xm dmesg reduced
(XEN) HVM: VMX enabled
(XEN) HVM: Hardware Assisted Paging detected.
(XEN) Intel VT-d not supported Snoop Control.
(XEN) Intel VT-d DMA Passthrough not supported.
(XEN) Intel VT-d supported Queued Invalidation.
(XEN) Intel VT-d interrupt remapping supported.
(XEN) I / O virtualisation enabled
(XEN) - Dom0 mode: Relaxed
(XEN) with EOI ioapic_ack_old Enable Direct on!
\ --- # Xm dmesg reducudo
(xm dmesg full: http://www.fileupyours.com/files/309484/xm_dmesg.txt)

James:
To test it with version 0.11.0.308 (give me a few days and try it)

> Also, can you see if vcpus = 1 Improve the situation any?

Probe without ioemu, pae = 1 hap = 1, vcpus = 1 and appears to achieve
a small improvement, now I have readings from the dumU 120Mb/sa
125MB/sec.
Probe with ioemu, pae = 1 hap = 1, vcpus = 1 and there is a small
improvement over vcpus = 16,
now I read from the dumU 115Mb/sa 120MB/sec.

> If you try the debug version of the driver, please send me the output of
> / Var/log/xen/qemu-dm-windows1.log After you've booted the system.
 Also give me a few days and I sent it.

> 32 bit Systems with> 4GB memory is not an environment I Have tested
> Unfortunately recently.

  I recommend that around for the best performance with gplpv?
  The most intelligent will migrate to Windows 64bit?

Flako
If you do not understand English, do not claim to google translate, he
does miracles with my bad Spanish:)