[Xen-users] XCP 1.1 Upgrade

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: <bmcdowell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 14:53:59 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 07:56:10 -0700

I've just finished upgrading both of my test hosts from XCP 1.0 to XCP 1.1, and
the pool master is fine and happy.  The second host, however, isn't.  To be
perfectly clear, I didn't 'upgrade' that one, but had installed something else
in the interim, so I did a fresh install of XCP 1.1.  Anyway when attempting to
get it to join the pool, I get an error stating that they need to be the same
version.  I'm reasonably confident that they are, but...

A) Can I get more detail about the error from some sort of log?
B) Can I override the version numbering information (safely)?
C) Could I export my pool configuration and do a fresh install of the pool
master?

Thanks!

Bob McDowell