Von: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Luis Roberto Romano
Gesendet: Montag, 18. Juli 2011 13:26
An: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [Xen-users] XEN and vcpus

HI.
Got a question.

When I assign a number of vcpus to a DomU, Are they dedicated to that VM? For example: If I have 16 vcpus available and 8 DomUs, should I assign 2 vcpus for each one? or could I assign more vcpus (i.e. 6) and the hypervisor takes care of it?

Thanks

Luis R. Romano
Estudiante de Ingeniería en Computación.
FCEFyN - UNC.

Twitter: @luirro777
Facebook: facebook.com/luirro
Blog: www.luisrobertoromano.com.ar