[Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] Announcing Project Kronos: XenAPI on Debian and Ubuntu

On 21/07/11 15:39, msgbox450@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Awesome! I am so excited to try this out! This will save me a fortune
> in KVM-over-IP costs since I'm not fortunate to have my own data
> centre :)
>
> Please keep up the good work - this is a great step in the right
> direction.
>
> p.s. Will these xapi packages work with Xen 4+, Remus etc ?

These packages are being built against Xen 4.1.1, and we plan on
tracking Xen unstable as closely as possible. There are no plans for
Remus integration, but we're open to contributions ;) There is, however,
a plan on integrating DRDB in a way that will allow us to do cross-pool
migration (http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/CrossPoolMigrationV2), and there
are two people who are working on OCFS2 and GlusterFS backends.

Mike