Re: [Xen-users] HVM or paravirtualized'

Hi Mauro,

1) Yes, you can create hardware virtual machine (HVM)
2) The only real benefit is that you can execute unmodified
operating system on your xen platform, in other words, you can run
operating system not ported to xen (without para-virtualization
support, for ex.: Windows) under your xen-based platform
3) Change debian with Slackware :-P