Re: [Xen-users] Testing Citrix Xen Server 6 beta PV drivers on Windows 2008 R2

On 22 Jul 2011, at 18:11, Eduardo Kanashiro (eduardo.kanashiro) wrote:

Hi mates,

Since Citrix released the Xen Server beta 6, I decided to perform some tests with the PV drivers (Citrix Xen Tools) inside a VM running Windows 2008 R2 and the host server running Xen Source 4.0.2-rc3.
The Citrix PV drivers can run stable on Xen Source 4.x environment without activate test signing mode, but I've checked a lack of disk performance after ran some benchmark tests (CrystalMark).

How does your performance compare to these results here:

Would be keen to compare. That's taken from the latest stable drivers, disk storage is LVM2.
CentOS 5.6 / Xen 4.1.0 / Lib XL / 2.6.39.1 Konrad Wilk's Kernel

Iain