Re: [Xen-users] how can empty xen disk cache??

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 07:11:57PM -0700, Mark Pryor wrote:

I don't think the question has nothing to do with save/restore.

Dom0 does not usually cache domU disk IO, unless you're using file: backend.
Which disk backends are you using?

tap:aio and phy: backends bypass the dom0 page cache,
and thus those backends don't have any caching in xen dom0.

Xen hypervisor itself does not have cache of any kind.

-- Pasi