Re: [Xen-users] reg REMUS

Dear All,
              Can i try remus command for two VMs on a single machine?  I have installed
xen 4.0.2 version and When i tried using option --no-net (i.e)
       remus --no-net VMID HOST
       remus --no-net VMID1 HOST

         at the end of second remus start, the two remus process gets terminate and two VMs were set back in "suspended" state.
         Can any one help me to get out of this error?

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Todd Deshane <todd.deshane@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 7:55 AM,  <k.rajendar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>         I want to test REMUS over XEN, I would like to know the basic steps to be
> followed . I have installed xen4.1 on debian and i didn't find any command related
> to remus, is there any steps which i have to carry out?

This wiki page has some information and also links to the REMUS
project and documentation:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Remus

Thanks,
Todd