[Xen-users] XCP virtual device?

Hi all. Does anybody know whether it possible to have a device on one hardware platform and the device's driver on another one? Something like cloud bus. Or I must have driver for Dom0 first - then for DomU possibly on another host? Or I can connect a device (example - USB modem) to non-XCP computer and do so - use driver on comp which differs from those one where device's connected in some way? What if i haven't got *nix driver for this - to make HVM with Windows and use Windows driver? Thanks. Ilya.