Re: [Xen-users] Starting basic HVM -- where am I going wrong?

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 5:36 AM, Sam Mulvey <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I know it's been a couple weeks since I posted this, but I thought I would
> point out that after reading some other stuff on this list, and some things
> online, I switched my development machine to the 4.2-unstable tree, and HVM
> is working.
> Given that I've found a work-around for what I planned to use HVM for
> (albeit using a NetBSD development snapshot) I'll be sticking with that on
> my production system until 4.2 or a 4.1.x with fixes is released.    If
> there's a developer tracking the list who'd like me to do some poking around
> to find the source of the issue, I'm willing to help out.
> Thank you everyone for your advice, and of course for all the work that goes
> into Xen.

Could it be this issue you are running into:
http://xen.markmail.org/search/?q=hvm%20xen%204.1#query:hvm%20xen%204.1%20type%3Adevelopment%20from%3A%22Boris%20Derzhavets%22+page:1+mid:zl7rrktrdncb3p2p+state:results

If not, as you can see from that thread, we are very interested in
tracking down issues and finding the proper fixes.

The Xen-devel mailing list is always happy to have testers and very
willing to help users working through legitimate bugs.

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/AskingXenDevelQuestions

Thanks,
Todd

--