Re: [Xen-users] Configuring xen bridges and networking issues

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 11:22 PM, Larry Ing <larry@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am trying to use bridged networking with my Xen VMs, but I am unable
> to connect them to the network.  I am running a Debian dom0 with Xen
> 4.0.1.  I am not seeing a xenbr0 interface in the output of "ifconfig",
> but I do see peth0 and eth0.  Running the command "brctl show" tells me
> that eth0 is the bridge device.  In my xend-config.sxp I did not name it
> eth0, but instead said the following "(network-script 'network-bridge
> antispoof=yes bridge=xenbr0')."  How do I create the xenbr0 interface
> and have my VMs successfully connect to this bridge?

Though I did use Debian also in past but it simply has made things
more difficult to do.
There is some thing known as virt-viewer install it on your Debian and
create all your VMs and their settings
etc from there.My sincere suggestion to you will be to go with CentOS
or some thing RHEL kind of thing if you are newbie.