Re: [Xen-users] Use always the same DomID

AFAIK there is no control over the DomID and no intention to ever have
it either. What you can do about is to get the DomID of a DomU
currently running if you know it's symbolic name (the one given with
the `name' configuration parameter, which is also unique at any
moment). A quick example is the command:
# xm domid <DOMAIN-NAME>
That would give you the DomID of the currently running Domain whose
symbolic name is `<DOMAIN-NAME>'. Inspect the source of the `xm'
command to get the programmatic low-level way to do that and thus
don't depend on the command line.

--
Diego Augusto Molina
diegoaugustomolina@xxxxxxxxx

ES: Por favor, evite adjuntar documentos de Microsoft Office. SerÃn
desestimados.
EN: Please, avoid attaching Microsoft Office documents. They shall be discarded.
LINK: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html