Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] Network confusion

On Wednesday, August 3, 2011 00:09 AKDT, riki <phobie@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> with xencenter and XCP you are configuring OpenVswitch, it is slightly
> different approach than conventional linux bridging.

So are you saying that when I create bonds and VLANs in XenCenter 1.0, that I
am using OpenVswitch? I thought I had to enable OpenVswitch using the
xe-switch-network-backend openvswitch command. I also thought that if I used
the previous command that my changes made would not be seen in XenCenter
because it doesn't use the XAPI, am I confused?

Thanks again for the help,

Jon